Fleming Round Gilt Mirror
The wood for Fleming comes from the Paulownia tree. It’s by far the fastest growing, deciduous hardwood tree in the world. And a single plantation can be harvested several times offering a sustainable, renewable source of timber. You can read all about the Paulownia tree on our journal.
Multiple layers of red, black and gold are painted and dusted across the surface, before being rubbed back to create lines and reveal the ridges. It produces a finish that looks like gold leaf, but is much more robust.
The glass on our Fleming mirror is beveled to create a more traditional, classic look.
Ways to use it
Mirrors create a sense of space – hung at the end of a short hallway, they’ll add depth; hung either side of a narrow hallway, they’ll add width. They boost natural light – so position one opposite a window in a dark hallway or a dark corner of a room. A mirror can create an interesting focal point – place one behind a special object you want to highlight, and so create a reflection of it in another part of the room.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Just so you know
Fleming has a deep frame so you can hang it, or prop it up on a piece of furniture or mantelpiece. Because of its gilt finish, it isn’t suitable for use in a bathroom. To hang, you’ll need to select fixings that are best for your wall, which is why we haven’t included these.