Materials and finish
Although Keswick’s frame has a brass coating, it’s actually made of steel. It’s a pairing that offers the best of strength and looks. ‘Brushing’ the brass tones down the colour, gives it a satin finish that softens glare, and leaves swirling brush marks that catch any light in the room.
There are no details in Keswick’s frame – just square-edged brass – which is what makes it feel both contemporary and timeless. The mirror glass has a bevelled edge so it works in more classic spaces too. It also comes with an incredibly strong cleat on the back to hang it with.
Ways to use it
Not too big and not too small, this neat, slim mirror is a good size for hanging above a bathroom sink. Pair it with the Brompton brass wall lights on either side if you want a cohesive feel.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Because of its steel frame, the Keswick mirror is relatively heavy. The French cleat fixing that attaches it to a wall makes positioning it much easier, distributes its weight evenly so you can be sure it’s secure, and creates a snug fit with the wall.