Keswick MirrorPart of our Keswick collection
Materials and finish
Although Keswick’s frame has a brass coating, it’s actually made of steel. It’s a pairing that offers the best of strength and looks. ‘Brushing’ the brass tones down the colour, gives it a satin finish that softens glare, and leaves swirling brush marks that catch any light in the room.
There are no details in Keswick’s frame – just square-edged brass – which is what makes it feel both contemporary and timeless. The mirror glass has a bevelled edge so it works in more classic spaces too. It also comes with an incredibly strong cleat on the back to hang it with.
Ways to use it
Not too big and not too small, this neat, slim mirror is a good size for hanging above a bathroom sink. Pair it with the Brompton brass wall lights on either side if you want a cohesive feel.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Just so you know
Because of its steel frame, the Keswick mirror is relatively heavy. The French cleat fixing that attaches it to a wall makes positioning it much easier, distributes its weight evenly so you can be sure it’s secure, and creates a snug fit with the wall.