Ravenhead Rectangular Mirror
Oak, because it’ll look more than good in your home. You can expect the odd knot here and the odd change in wood grain there – which means no two mirrors will ever look quite the same – but overall, it’s a well-balanced timber.
To add texture, the oak has a brushed surface that exposes the grooves in its grain slightly. We then apply our treatment oil – IsoGuard®. Think of it as a defence barrier, but one that you’d never know was there. IsoGuard® comes in a few finishes; this one’s Darkened Oak, a rich (but not reddish) brown.
To make hanging your mirror simpler, easier and safer, Ravenhead comes with a French cleat fixing. You simply screw one half to your wall then slot the other half, which runs along the width of the back of your mirror, on top of it.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Need to know
To hang, you’ll need to select fixings that are best for your wall, which is why we haven’t included these.