Materials and finish
The Corinium lidded jar is made of earthenware and has a softly-ribbed body. To make it look much older than it really is, it’s been given a crackle glaze. And around the rim of the jar, and its lid, the glaze has ‘come away’ as though it’s fallen off through use.
For a house to feel like a home, it needs things that are purely decorative. Like a picture or a sculpture that will add life and texture to a room. Our ornaments have lots of different finishes, so they look like they’ve been collected over time, and are all part of your unique story.
Our Corinium collection was inspired by Roman pots and antique English pottery. It was designed to look like pieces you’ve collected from lots of different places. So some have bare stone edges; some have distressing; some have antiqued crackle glaze. But they all have their own character, and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
Other ways to use it
It’s purely decorative and not watertight. But if you do want to use it for fresh flowers, you can place a cut-off empty plastic bottle inside and use that to hold the water .
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.