Unfortunately this item is currently out of stock. Would you like to be notified when it becomes available?
It’s made of earthenware, which has a rustic simplicity. Terracotta and earthenware are the same material. But ‘earthenware’ is used to describe an object that is made on a potter’s wheel, and is glazed, like tableware. Whereas ‘terracotta’ describes an object not made on a potter’s wheel, like a sculpture. And unglazed items like flower pots or roof tiles.
The Corinium small jug has been glazed, but it doesn’t have a crackle finish like the jug vases.
For a house to feel like a home, it needs things that are purely decorative. Like a picture or a sculpture that will add life and texture to a room. Our ornaments have lots of different finishes, so they look like they’ve been collected over time, and are all part of your unique story.
Our Corinium collection was inspired by Roman pots and antique English pottery. It was designed to look like pieces you’ve brought home from lots of different places. So some have bare stone edges; some have distressing; some have antiqued crackle glaze. But they all have their own character, and no two pieces will be exactly the same.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to Knows
This is purely decorative and not watertight. So you won’t be able to use it as a vase for fresh flowers.