Made using time-honoured techniques, the Alderbury flatweave rug is handwoven by skilled artisans from wool and cotton for supple strength. Runners bring warmth and texture to narrow spaces, and Alderbury’s tight weave means it’ll cope well in busy areas like the hallway or a galley kitchen.
Design & engineering
- Geometric pattern created on traditional foot-pedal looms.
- Hand-serged top and bottom border.
- Canvas and natural latex backing keeps the rug flat.
- Suitable for high traffic areas including kitchen and living rooms.
- GoodWeave certified to support fair working conditions.
Rug Pile Depth:
Natural rubber latex & cotton
85% Wool 15% cotton
Will it fit?
Care & need to knows
- Vacuum regularly without a brush attachment.
- For a deeper clean, we recommend professional dry cleaning.