Laverton’s geometric pattern is created on traditional foot-pedal looms and consists of tessellating hexagons. Skilled artisans use wool and cotton to create the flatweave, which is not only decorative but also hard-wearing. This rug’s soft colour palette and cosy weave brings a sense of calm to a room.
Design & engineering
- Hand-serged border to each edge in coordinating yarn.
- Suitable for high traffic areas including kitchens and family rooms.
- GoodWeave certified to support fair working conditions.
Rug Pile Depth:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Vacuum regularly without a brush attachment.
- For a deeper clean, we recommend professional dry cleaning.
Need to know
- We recommend using Laverton with an anti-slip rug pad.