Just like wool, sheepskin (also known as shearling) is breathable (think snug in winter but not too hot in summer either), resistant to bacteria because of the natural lanolin oils that self-clean, and can even help you feel more relaxed and rejuvenated (touching sheepskin has been found to stimulate your body’s circulation and immune system). It really is a bit of a wonder material.
Sourcing TussockWe turned to New Zealand for Tussock – it’s where we could seek out the softest, naturally curly fleece. It’s also a by-product, comes from sustainable sources, and, being completely natural, is biodegradable too.
A styling tip or two
Tussock comes in two sizes: this one, a single sheepskin, and a double one, which is made from two sheepskins stitched together. Choose this size to throw over the back of a dining chair or armchair to add cosiness, or to sit beside your bed and step out onto in the morning.
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Shake the rug regularly to remove loose dirt and debris, or use a soft brush.
- Spot clean light stains with a damp cloth.
- For deeper stains, we advise professional dry cleaning only.