The textile we’ve used to make this cushion is designed for us by a micro mill based in Bristol, and then woven by a larger mill in Lancashire. They’ve used 100% British sheep’s wool; completely natural, wool is not only renewable and biodegradable, but also naturally insulating and hypoallergenic. The pattern, of diamonds and chevrons, is subtle but will add a great deal of textural interest to your space.
It’s the tonal colouring of the pattern – in mid–light greys – that tones it down, making it an easy way to introduce pattern into your home or to mix and match it with others. There’s just a little dash of red running through (literally, as a dashed ‘stitch’ line) to add liveliness and to use as an accent colour elsewhere in your room.
All our cushions come with concealed zips in a coordinating colour, a duck-feather filled pad that’s just the right amount of plump and squishy, and our signature detail, a small tan leather tab with a discreet Neptune ‘N’. This particular cushion is also unpiped, giving it clean and crisp edges.
A styling tip or two
If you wanted to continue the tonal theme, you could pair this cushion with other greys – like the Grace cushion in Natural Geometric or the Isla velvet in Ermine – and off-whites, such as the Tussock sheepskin cushions. Continue with the accent colours by adding in textiles in Harry Rosehip or, to introduce a third colour, Harris Tweed Olive. There’s also a matching throw that you could use as well.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.