Fabric and colour
You won’t find this fabric anywhere else in our collection. It’s a one-off especially for our Beatrix cushion. The same weight as bed linen, it’s much lighter and softer than any of our other textiles – a classic, slightly rumpled linen. The colour, a mid-grey, is timeless and easy to use too.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly and last and last.
Where we see it
Pair Beatrix with our linen Isabelle and sheepskin Tussock cushions to emphasise its laidback feel. Size-wise, it’s just right for dining chairs and timber benches or for layering in front of larger cushions on a sofa.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Taking care of Beatrix
- Clean the cushion cover on a 40-degree delicate wash.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Use a hot iron to reactivate the stain repellant finish after washing.
Just so you know
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.