Hand drawn by London-based textile designer Beki Bright, the expressive Odette pattern takes its shapes from the bounty of harvest. Made from a mix of linen and cotton, the fabric is strong and durable with an organic feel, featuring the natural raised slubs that are distinctive to linen.
Design & engineering
- Digitally printed pattern onto a linen and cotton base cloth.
- Subtle caramel-toned highlights define the pattern.
- Finished with pure cotton Quince-coloured piping.
- Concealed zip on the removeable cover.
- Duck feather and down is encased in a cotton cushion pad.
Maker inspiration"My inspiration for the design came from seeing a local church decorated with fruits and vegetables. I looked into this further and found that it’s a traditional way to celebrate the yearly harvest yield,” Beki tells us. “This sparked an idea. So, after referring to 18th-century etchings of harvest celebrations, I set up my own still-life display and began drawing. For Neptune I created a look with openness and space that’s in tune with classic textile design."
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Cushion cover is dry clean only.
- Do not wash the cushion pad.
Need to know
- Pattern is the same on both sides.
- To purchase the cover only, visit your local store or contact our customer experience team.
- Flax fibres will cause dark flecks and textured slubs – these are part of the natural fabric.