Delivery in August
Delivery in August
Hand drawn by London-based textile designer Beki Bright, the expressive Odette pattern takes its shapes from the bounty of harvest. Made from a mix of linen and cotton, the fabric is strong and durable with an organic feel, featuring the natural raised slubs that are distinctive to linen.
Design & engineering
- Digitally printed pattern onto a linen and cotton base cloth.
- Subtle blush-toned highlights define the pattern.
- Finished with pure cotton mustard-yellow piping.
- Concealed zip on the removeable cover.
- Duck feather and down is encased in a cotton cushion pad.
Maker inspiration"My inspiration for the design came from seeing a local church decorated with fruits and vegetables. I looked into this further and found that it’s a traditional way to celebrate the yearly harvest yield,” Beki tells us. “This sparked an idea. So, after referring to 18th-century etchings of harvest celebrations, I set up my own still-life display and began drawing. For Neptune I created a look with openness and space that’s in tune with classic textile design."
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Cushion cover is dry clean only.
- Do not wash the cushion pad.
Need to know
- Pattern is the same on both sides.
- To purchase the cover only, visit your local store or contact our customer experience team.
- Flax fibres will cause dark flecks and textured slubs – these are part of the natural fabric.