Fabric and colour
From the yarn – which is spun from pure new wool – to the finished cloth that’s hand-woven by the islanders in their own homes, our Harris Tweed is made from start to finish in the Outer Hebrides. Marmalade is full of subtle colour variations: mustard-meets-russet, but with brown, burgundy, even blue in there too. It’s a textile for giving your interior hidden depths.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly and last and last.
Where we see it
This version of Grace is a long rectangle that works well on seats with low backs, for extra back support on a dining chair, or on a bed, where it’s handy to prop your head up. Harris Tweed in Marmalade goes well with our Isla Swallow velvet on upholstery and the Grace Natural Twill and Eleanor Blue cushions.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.