Fabric and colour
Harry’s a fine but naturally slubby linen – slubs are the raised and knobbly lines which are created when the weaver knots strands together. The Flax Blue colour is a soft, pale blue that works well as an accent to earthy neutrals or in a tonal palette with deeper blues.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly, and last and last.
Where we see it
This version of Grace is 57x57cm: a big, plump square that’s lovely for curling up with on a sofa or window seat, and doubles up as a floor cushion if you need it to. Try layering it with smaller cushions in front, like the Camilla in our Mabel Flax Blue print or Florence in Chloe Denim.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.