Inspired by the thistle motif on our Olney crockery, Orla’s a mid-scale pattern on an unbleached linen and cotton ground. It’s digitally printed in the UK, but has the slightly uneven colour and pattern of a hand-printed fabric – just like the crockery it’s based on – to add character and a sense of craft.
Leaving the linen and cotton unbleached means that Orla’s base is the naturally pale grey-beige colour of the fibres, and is less strongly contrasted against the pattern colour, Trellis – a slightly deeper shade of stone – for a more tonal, muted look.
All our cushions are finished with concealed zips in a matching colour, with generously full (but not overstuffed) duck feather pads, and with our signature detail: a small tan leather tab stamped with the Neptune ‘N’ and sewn onto the bottom corner.
A styling tip or two
Because it’s a neutral colour, there are lots of palettes that this Trellis cushion could work with. How about using it as part of a scheme of other muted neutrals and greens, such as Chloe Moss and Harry Fawn, for a warmer take on greys? Make sure to include some textural variation too, with cushions in velvet, wool or even sheepskin.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.