Chloe is one of our Character Linens – so called because they’re full of the slightly raised sections of yarn called slubs. It’s grown, spun, woven and finished in Belgium, a country synonymous for its linen expertise. It’s also stonewashed, which makes it incredibly soft and slightly downy to the touch, as well as lending it a gently faded look.
Moss is an earthy, clay-like green with a good dose of grey mixed in. This knocks it back, making it more of a neutral than a strong colour. It works well as a grounding on which to add more vibrant colours (and looks particularly good with reds, rusts and yellows, as well as stronger greens).
All our cushions come with concealed zips in a coordinating colour, a duck-feather filled pad that’s just the right amount of plump and squishy, and our signature detail, a small tan leather tab with a discreet Neptune ‘N’.
A styling tip or two
Because it’s so long, you could absolutely use this cushion on its own (or, on a very large sofa, in a pair). But, if you would like to layer it with a few others, why not try the Grace cushions in Chevron Olive, Orla Moss or Chloe Trellis for a tone-on-tone look? Then add in a little contrast with a brighter neutral like Thea Natural or stronger colour such as Harry Rosehip.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
- Clean the cushion cover on a 40°C delicate wash.
- Do not wash the cushion pad.