Chloe is one of our Character Linens – so called because they’re full of the slightly raised sections of yarn called slubs. It’s grown, spun, woven and finished in Belgium, a country synonymous for its linen expertise. It’s also stonewashed, which makes it incredibly soft and slightly downy to the touch, as well as lending it a gently faded look.
Moss is an earthy, clay-like green with a good dose of grey mixed in. This knocks it back, making it more of a neutral than a strong colour. It works well as a grounding on which to add more vibrant colours (and looks particularly good with reds, rusts and yellows, as well as stronger greens).
All our cushions come with concealed zips in a coordinating colour, a duck-feather filled pad that’s just the right amount of plump and squishy, and our signature detail, a small tan leather tab with a discreet Neptune ‘N’.
A styling tip or two
Because it’s so long, you could absolutely use this cushion on its own (or, on a very large sofa, in a pair). But, if you would like to layer it with a few others, why not try the Grace cushions in Chevron Olive, Orla Moss or Chloe Trellis for a tone-on-tone look? Then add in a little contrast with a brighter neutral like Thea Natural or stronger colour such as Harry Rosehip.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Clean the cushion cover on a 40°C delicate wash.
- Do not wash the cushion pad.