Fabric and colour
Chloe’s one of our heavier plain linens, and has a faded, stonewashed finish. The Denim colour is a mid-blue that’s on the grey side, making it easy to use without feeling like too much colour.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly and last and last.
Where we see it
Layer Isabelle with other linens and our sheepskin cushions to create a laidback feel. Size-wise, it’s just right for sitting on a dining chair, propping in front of pillows on a bed, or softening a timber bench.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Clean the cushion cover on a 40°C delicate wash.
- Do not wash the cushion pad.
Just so you know
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.