Tussock Sheepskin Cushion
Although our other two sheepskins, Herdwick and Southdown, come from Britain, we turned to New Zealand for Tussock – it’s where we could seek out the softest curly fleece. It’s a classic oatmeal colour and has a closely-cropped texture that feels a little less rugged than long-haired sheepskins – more like a bouclé textile.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly and last and last.
Where we see it
You can use this size of cushion, a smallish square, in all sorts of different ways. From adding back support to a wooden dining chair to softening a bench, tucking into the corner of an armchair or layering in front of larger cushions on a sofa.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.