Although our other two sheepskins, Herdwick and Southdown, come from Britain, we turned to New Zealand for Tussock – it’s where we could seek out the softest curly fleece. It’s a classic oatmeal colour and has a closely-cropped texture that feels a little less rugged than long-haired sheepskins – more like a bouclé textile.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly and last and last.
Where we see it
This version of the Tussock is 57x57cm: a big, plump square that’s lovely for curling up with on a sofa or window seat, and doubles up as a floor cushion if you need it to. Try layering it with smaller cushions in front, like the Isabelle in Chloe Denim or Grace in Imogen Oyster Pink.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.