We use oak because of its beautiful grain, its durability and its sense of heritage (we’ve written more on it here). Part of its character are its knots and variations in tone, so each piece will have its own hand-writing.
Henley gets its smooth, low-sheen finish from a couple of processes. First, our IsoGuard® treatment oil, which makes oak easier to live with without masking its texture. Then we apply a water-based top coat for additional protection. The result looks like the oak has been left completely natural.
There’s room on the tabletop for a lampstand, books, drinks and decorative pieces if you like. It’s tall too, suitable for beside the bed or even as a hallway table. But, being circular, it’s not as overpowering as a square table of its height might be, and could be paired happily with a smaller armchair.
This table’s all about its beautiful joinery. Notably, the pedestal leg with its soft curve and carved details that highlight the patterns in the oak. But there’s also the crisp, flat-sided feet and tabletop, and the subtly decorative lip – also known as a ‘skirt’ – that sits underneath the latter.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
This piece is made from natural timber, which will expand (slightly) and shrink (just a little) as it responds to the humidity and temperature in your room. We’ve used joinery techniques that’ll help to counteract this, but small changes in your piece are completely natural and to be expected. Just know that, in the very unlikely event that there’s a significant change to the structure, we’ll be here to help.