Although Keswick’s frame has a brass finish, it’s actually formed from steel. It’s a pairing that offers the best of strength and looks. The shelves are just as reliably sturdy, made from tempered glass.
‘Brushing’ the brass is a process that tones down the colour, gives it a satin appearance that softens any glare, and leaves swirling brush marks in the surface that are beautifully picked out by light sources in the room.
Petite it may be, but its long shape means you can easily fit a lampstand on Keswick and still have room for a cup of tea or two, while its bottom shelf offers a spot for books or ornaments. It’s also carefully sized so it can sit alongside seating as large as Olivia or as small as Matilda.
The thickness of the brass frame was chosen to make sure Keswick feels robust, but also so that it appears lightweight. Its legs are finished with very discreet rubber feet, so you can happily place it on hard flooring.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.