Auburn is designed for us by a micro mill based in Bristol and then woven by a larger mill in Lancashire. They’ve used 100% British sheep’s wool; completely natural, wool is not only renewable and biodegradable, but also naturally insulating and hypoallergenic. The throw is then finished with a short fringe on each end. All in all, it’s a real artisan piece with the feel of a handmade blanket.
The tonal colouring of the pattern – in mid–light greys – softens it, making it an easy way to introduce pattern into your home or to mix and match it with others. There’s just a little dash of red running through (literally, as a dashed ‘stitch’ line) to add liveliness.
A styling tip or twoAdding a touch of red to your decorating scheme is a trick borrowed from some of the great painters including, famously, Turner. Even a little will lift all the other colours in the room. You could make Auburn the only red accent, but it’ll be particularly effective layered with other earthy tones.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.