Cashmere’s one of the finest, softest and warmest fibres. It comes from the downy undercoat of cashmere goats. Because there’s not a lot of it, it’s also quite an expensive type of wool, which is why we’ve combined just a little of it with lambswool. This comes from a lamb’s first shear and, like cashmere, is much finer than regular sheep’s wool.
Twill is one of the simplest types of weaving techniques. Depending on the loom, it’ll create either fine diagonal stripes across the fabric – like in Hadleigh – or a chevron pattern. Either way, twill textiles are strong and drape well, which makes them ideal for blankets.
Where it’s made
Hadleigh’s created for us by our family-run partner mill in Delph, a village which sits on the border of Lancashire and Yorkshire – two counties in the UK that were known historically for weaving. They start with the fleeces straight from the farm, before washing, spinning, dyeing, weaving and finishing their wool textiles themselves.
This is one of our larger throws – big enough to fit comfortably over a king-sized bed or across a sofa, and for the whole family to snuggle under. Because it’s quite light in weight, you can also fold it up for cosier layering.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.