Unfortunately this item is currently out of stock. Would you like to be notified when it becomes available?
Lambswool comes from the sheep’s first shear. The fibres are softer than pure new wool (which comes from older sheep), making it good for creating a summer throw. Just like other sheep’s wools though, it’s naturally hypoallergenic and insulating yet breathable.
A throw with a herringbone weave like this one will give you more texture than a plain throw – especially as it has two colours – as well as an element of pattern, but in a subtle way that won’t compete with other patterns in your room.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.