This is a design to which we are saying farewell.
Armed with oil paint and canvas, Daisy Sims-Hilditch seized the opportunity to capture the jaunty pops of colour against the sublime Swiss mountain landscape in an en plein air painting. Faithfully reproduced on the fringes of the Peak District, Daisy’s artwork has been transformed into a limited-edition, giclée print by a skilled team who have worked with curators for The Royal Collection and The Treasure Houses of England.
Design & engineering
Materials & design
- Each limited-edition print is signed by Daisy Sims-Hilditch.
- For a faithful reproduction, we use superior quality pigment-based inks.
- Uses archival, acid-free 100% cotton pulp paper.
- Made to highest quality giclée standard.
- The frames are painted in off-white.
- Every print will last more than 100 years.
- Our prints will outlast a mass-produced one by up to six times.
About the artistDaisy Sims-Hilditch is a portrait and landscape painter based in London and Switzerland. She is a keen advocate of plein air painting and is best known for the way she interprets light with her brushwork. Daisys practice is based on her interpretation of nature, whether that be capturing the personality of her sitter or the atmosphere and feeling of a landscape. It is nature that inspires her, the changing light effects and seasons provides an endless source of interest for Daisy. From an early age, Daisy’s work has been recognised by the UK’s most prestigious art awards. At 18, a portrait of her grandfather, My Grandpa, was selected out of 18,000 entries to exhibit at the Saatchi Gallery. Daisy has since exhibited in the UKs top galleries, including the National Portrait Gallery, the Scottish National gallery, the Royal institute of Oil painters, the Royal Society of British artists and Londons Portland gallery, where she had a sell-out Solo exhibition in 2022.
- Hand-crafted frames created by our partners on the edge of the Peak District.
- The only by-product is 100% recyclable card trimming.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
Need to know
- Hang out of direct sunlight, as well as hot or moisture-rich rooms to ensure longevity.
- Use the wire and metal eyelets attached to the frame for hanging.