- Hand-crafted frames created by our partners on the edge of the Peak District.
- The only by-product is 100% recyclable card trimming.
Materials & design
- Each limited-edition print is signed by Daisy Sims-Hilditch.
- For a faithful reproduction, we use superior quality pigment-based inks.
- Uses archival, acid-free 100% cotton pulp paper.
- Made to highest quality giclée standard.
- The frames are painted in off-white.
- Every print will last for more than 100 years.
- Our prints will outlast a mass-produced one by up to six times.
About the artistIt wasn’t until an inspiring trip to the Musée d’Orsay in Paris at sixteen that Daisy’s artistic interest was fuelled into something more. A few years later, she enrolled on a portraiture course in Florence, but continued to paint landscapes in her free time. Now a portrait, landscape and still life painter, Daisy has exhibited widely – including with the Royal Institute of Oil Painters and the Chelsea Art Society.
Free for all orders over £50 (or €100 in Ireland).
If your order is available now, we’ll deliver it between 3-5 days of your order being placed.
If your order is not available straight away, an estimated date will be indicated above and at checkout. We’ll then get in touch nearer the estimated date to arrange a specific time.
We believe that returns should be easy, which is why we approach them with a ‘no quibble’ mindset. And, you’ll also have 28 days to do so – just in case you need time to mull things over.
- Hang in a shady spot out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid displaying in places with moisture or frequent temperature changes.
- To clean, dust regularly with a dry cloth or air from a can.
- Use the string and metal loops attached to the frame for hanging.
- If cared for correctly, it won’t discolour with age.