Both of Bronte’s scents, Amber and Verveine, are citrusy, but Amber is warmer, sweeter and a bit spicy. You’ll smell top notes of citrus and galbanum (a fragrant tree resin), mid-notes of sandalwood and leather, and base notes of amber, moss and musk.
Using your diffuser
Your diffuser will come with twelve reeds, but you don’t need to use them all at once. More or less reeds will create a stronger or subtler scent, so swap them in or out depending on what you prefer – we’d suggest using six at a time and turning them around every few weeks to refresh the scent, then replacing them with the remaining five once the diffuser is halfway through. It’s also good to know that, if your room is very warm or there’s a breeze blowing through, it’ll diffuse a little faster.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.