The remarkably soft, luxurious texture of this cushion’s bouclé yarn has been exclusively spun for Neptune using undyed British wool. From weaving the yarn in Yorkshire to stitching the cover in Bristol, the entire making process takes place in the UK and keeps local, traditional skills alive.
Design & engineering
- Sustainably, ethically sourced wool.
- Yarns spun by local, family-owned spinners.
- Invisible zip matches the undyed cushion cover colour.
- Includes feather-filled cushion pad.
Dry clean only
Cushion Filling :
100% white duck feather
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Cushion cover is dry clean only.
- Do not wash the cushion pad.
Need to know
- Due to the natural fibres, some colour variation is to be expected.
- Cushion pad and cover are available separately in store.