Adorned with the Orla print that’s reminiscent of 19th-century spongeware, these empire lampshades are designed and made in Britain. Each one is digitally printed to exacting quality on a tightly woven blend of cotton and linen that features the slubs distinctive of these natural materials.
Design & engineering
- Digitally printed onto natural cotton and linen cloth.
- Shade hand mounted onto a white powder-coated frame.
- Match with the medium painted Highgate table lamp.
Shade Top Diameter:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Use a lint roller on the fabric outer and a damp cloth on the lining.