This armchair’s stately silhouette draws upon classic English upholstery, with a generous seat and integrated back that’s perfect for scatter cushions. Neat scroll and tuck details to the backrest and armrests give it a smart, tailored look. Resting on traditional turned legs and brass castors, Olivia is an armchair for the ages.
Design & engineering
- Strong kiln-dried tulipwood frame.
- Traditional reinforced halving joints ensure durability.
- Upholstered by hand for a smart, tailored finish.
- Serpentine sprung seat for suspension.
- Removeable seat cushion filled with feather-wrapped foam.
Back Rest Height:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- All upholstery fabrics available are suitable for professional dry cleaning.
- Vacuum with an upholstery attachment for everyday cleaning.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.