Frame and filling
Milo’s frame is made using natural timber and tried-and-tested joinery. Each footstool is then designed with a specific filling ratio to best suit its character. Here, we’ve used a firm foam that helps the fabric stay taut and that lets Milo act as a table, but that’s comfortable enough to sit on too.
Form and function
It’s Milo’s wide, flat (and, as we’ve just found out, firm) top that make it so suited to being a table as well as a footstool. Just pop a tray on it if you’re worried about mugs and glasses toppling over. And, as well as adding the softness of curves to your room, its circular shape is also good for busy areas, because it encourages better flow around it.
Milo’s cover is removeable – using a concealed zip – so you can update your fabric (and, in the case of our Harry, Chloe and Finian textiles, pop it in the wash). It also has a wooden base, which means the upholstery won’t wear down underneath and makes it easier to move. Otherwise, this is a simple design in terms of looks, save for a few stitched seams.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.