Lottie takes its cues from a true British design icon: the Chesterfield sofa. It’s defined by its buttoned backrest and inner arms and its high armrests with their elegant tucked details. Modern comfort is at the forefront, though, with the finest upholstery fillings and luxuriously deep seat cushions. This grand sofa will seat three.
Design & engineering
- Kiln-dried solid tulipwood frame secured with traditional halving joints.
- Upholstered by hand for a precise, tailored look.
- Integrated back is foam-filled and elastic webbings provide support.
- Serpentine sprung seat for suspension.
- Two removeable seat cushions are filled with feather-wrapped foam for comfort.
- Rests on square tapering oak legs.
Back Rest Height:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded. For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- All upholstery fabrics available are suitable for professional dry cleaning.
- Vacuum with an upholstery attachment for everyday cleaning.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.