Shoreditch L Shape Sofa
Delivery in July
Delivery in July
Shoreditch has low, deep proportions and a streamlined silhouette. The seat and back cushions are generously filled for optimum comfort, while the padded arms come right to the front for an enveloping feel. This sofa has a corner shape that’s longer on one side, offering cosy, sociable seating for up to four people.
Design & engineering
- Kiln-dried solid tulipwood frame.
- Frame assembled with traditional reinforced halving joints.
- Upholstered by hand.
- Removeable seat and back cushions filled with feather-wrapped foam.
- Serpentine springs provide the seat suspension.
- Square tapering oak legs with discreet glides to protect your floor.
- Metal fixings to the legs securely join the separate modular components.
Back Rest Height:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded. For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- All upholstery fabrics available are suitable for professional dry cleaning.
- Vacuum with an upholstery attachment for everyday cleaning.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.