Each piece from our Ashcroft collection is tightly hand-woven from sustainable, natural rattan to give it incredible strength that’ll last and last. The measurements we’ve given are a guide, so don’t be surprised if they vary very slightly. It’s all part of the personality of something made by hand.
After weaving, the rattan is given a dark grey Charcoal enamel coating. Compared to the pale Silver Reed finish, it feels smarter and less country, and is a way to add in a statement colour and more depth to your home’s colour palette without being too much of a commitment.
Ashcroft is extremely versatile. Each piece can be used for different purposes throughout your home to help keep you organised & tidy.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Clean with a duster when required.
- Mop up spills immediately and wipe with a damp cloth, then leave to dry.
Just so you know
Each of these pieces is hand-made from natural materials, so a little variation in shape and colour is to be expected (and loved). Rattan doesn’t like to get wet, so if you’re planning on using Ashcroft in a bathroom, it’s best that the space is well-ventilated.