Material & making
Redford is hand-woven in Bangladesh, an area that has a strong history of basket making. Its making process, along with the fact that it’s created using a natural material, means that no two baskets will be exactly the same. As for the seagrass, it’s not only environmentally friendly, being quick growing, but also wonderfully varied in colour.
There are so many ways you could use this basket around your home. Place it beside a fireplace to hold kindling and firelighters, or in a hallway for gloves and hats or dog leads and tennis balls. It could even find a home in your bathroom as a place to put loo rolls, or welcome it into a bedroom with a plant and its pot resting inside.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.