Material & making
Redford is hand-woven in Bangladesh, an area that has a strong history of basket making. Its making process, along with the fact that it’s created using a natural material, means that no two baskets will be exactly the same. As for the seagrass, it’s not only environmentally friendly, being quick growing, but also wonderfully varied in colour.
Not too big, not too small, this basket would make a great home for kindling beside your fireplace or for gardening shoes and plimsolls by your back door. It could also make an attractive storage place for children’s toys, or perhaps use it in a pantry cupboard where it can hold spare loo rolls or bags of coffee beans.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.