As simple and practical as it is, Wardley’s also an attractive piece thanks to the oak we’ve used to make it. You can expect the odd knot here and the odd change in wood grain there – which means no two pieces will ever look quite the same – but overall, it’s a well-balanced timber.
Wardley is protected with IsoGuard®, our timber treatment oil that makes the oak easier to live with (helping it stand up to wet and muddy coats) without masking its matte texture. It does initially darken its appearance, but our Natural finish replenishes the original, soft colour.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just So you know
There are keyhole fixings on the back of this coat rack so you can fix it to the wall – you just need to select the screws you need for your wall and then slot your coat rack onto them once they’re in place.
Natural timber will always want to move. It’s going to expand and shrink as the temperature and humidity in your home changes, but there are specialist joinery techniques that can help to counteract the movement. And that’s exactly what we do, so although you might see a little movement in the timber over the seasons, it won’t change drastically.