Each piece from our Ashcroft collection is tightly handwoven from sustainable, natural rattan to give it incredible strength that’ll last and last (we’ve also reinforced the base of this tray with a double layer, so it won’t bend under weight). Because it’s handmade, there’ll be a slightly variation in size from piece to piece.
A timeless finish
After weaving, the rattan is finished with a silvery off-white enamel wash. It’s not totally uniform – you can still see the natural colour of the rattan peeking through in places – but that brings more texture and interest, and is part of what makes this piece a crafted object.
Versatility for now and in the future
We know that, more and more, our homes are called on to be adaptable spaces, and also that you want the pieces you invest in now to be just a relevant to your life in decades to come. Which is what we especially love about this tray. On its own or together with the oak legs, it can flex and change to suit your needs – a serving tray one month perhaps, a bedside table the next.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.