The Lynton mirror disguises the presence of a television in a room when it's not in use, so it doesn't disrupt the look and feel of a space. The TV simply slots into the back of the mirror frame and is secured in place by sturdy straps.
Design & engineering
Will it support my TV?
Lynton is compatible with flat-screen televisions only. This 43" mirror will fit any screen measuring up to 96.4cm wide, 56.7cm tall, and 5.7cm deep.
Fitting LyntonThe back of this mirror features adjustable straps to hold your TV securely in place. Once you've fitted the TV, hang them both onto the wall using the strong French cleat fixing provided. The mirror then hides the sides of the TV for a subtle, seamless look until you switch it on.
Where to position LyntonThe trick to making sure Lynton looks like a mirror and not a TV is to not hang it too low – you should still be able to look in it when you’re standing up. Try placing it above a piece of furniture like a sideboard or one of our Henley TV cabinets (which will also hide all the boxes, cables and remotes) to get a good height.
What’s the frame made from?The mirror’s frame is made from tulipwood, a durable hardwood with a smooth even grain that ensures optimal paint coverage. It's also not too heavy for hanging on the wall. The hand-finished eggshell paint can be customised in any of our shades.
Wall Hanging Method:
Maximum TV Dimensions:
975mm x 570mm x 60mm
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- It’s £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows