The material & finish
Bayswater is made from terracotta – a natural earthenware clay that has been used to make pots and bowls like this one for thousands of years. We glaze it with layers of deep yellow colour and subtle crackling, and distress it by hand to carefully mimic the places it would naturally age over time.
A styling tip or two
The pieces in the Bayswater collection work well as part of a layered, eclectic look in an interior because they have the feel of antiques that have been collected over time. But, you could also use just one or two distressed pieces like this vase within a more polished setting (such as a kitchen or bathroom, with all their sleek materials) to add a contrasting touch of crafted character.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Our larger vases are heavy. Half-full of water, even heavier. So we recommend arranging your flowers in situ rather than trying to carry the vase when it’s full.