This pot’s made by casting terracotta in a mould. Each one will be a little different, both in terms of the slightly wobbly shape, and the finish – just as if you’d collected them over time. Rosemary’s glaze is applied by hand, so it leaves traces of the brushstrokes. As a contrast, the base is raw and has a rough, matte texture.
Where we see it
Though it’s resistant to a little weather, this pot isn’t completely frost-proof. We mostly use it inside for herbs and bulbs, taking it outside in the warmer months. It also doesn’t have a drainage hole, so it’s best to keep the plant in a second pot that can be lifted out for watering.
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Bring inside during frosty weather.