Having foliage and flowers in your home makes such a difference – they’re one of those final touches that helps it feel more lived in. And stems that look as good on Friday as they did on Monday are even better – no water to change, nothing to trim, no dead-heading, no mess, no fuss. And no wilting.
Sometimes natural materials are best, other times synthetic. For our life-like stems, it’s polyester that creates the most realistic look. Easy to dye, it’s vibrant and colourfast so your stem won’t fade. And it can be made matt or shiny to look exactly like the real thing. All the stems are wired internally as well, which means you can easily bend them into a natural position.
An idea or two
Dahlias are most at home with other country garden flowers – roses, poppies, foxgloves… For a romantic, almost vintage feel, we’d combine this bunch with other peach, cream and yellow-toned blooms, like our warm pink rose bundle, our cream single dahlia stem and our white gypsophila.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The wire in the stem is tough so you can’t accidentally snap it. But you’ll need something powerful if you want to trim it down. We’ve found long-handled loppers (the ones for pruning shrubs and trees) or wire cutters do the trick.
The wire inside also means you can’t put your stem in water for long or it’ll rust. So if you’re arranging it with real flowers, bend the life-like stem up out of the water.