Having foliage and flowers in your home makes such a difference – they’re one of those final touches that helps it feel more lived in. And stems that look as good on Friday as they did on Monday are even better – no water to change, nothing to trim, no dead-heading, no mess, no fuss. And no wilting.
From real-life to life-like
This life-like Magnolia spray is based on a deciduous magnolia. It’s so dramatic because it blooms in spring before the leaves are made. Each petal on ours is veined and shaped individually, so no two look the same, and there’s a bendable wire inside – all of which makes it truer to life.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Unlike our single stems that need very little ‘work’, you’ll need to style this one a bit more. For protection, it arrives completely flat so don’t be disappointed. Spend some time bending twigs in different directions, moving flowers into position, and gently opening some of the full blooms to reveal the spiky orange stamens inside. Now you’ve got something completely realistic.
The stem’s wire is tough so you can’t accidentally snap it. But you’ll need something powerful if you want to trim it down. We’ve found long-handled loppers (the ones for pruning shrubs and trees) do the trick.
The wire inside also means you can’t put your stem in water for long or it’ll rust. So if you’re arranging them with real flowers, bend the life-like stems up out of the water.