Having foliage and flowers in your home makes such a difference – they’re one of those final touches that helps it feel more lived in. And a stem like this, that takes the fuss out of foraging for the perfect one and is much sturdier than the real thing, is even better.
From real-life to life-like
You’ll usually find Daucus carota (or Queen Anne’s Lace) growing along country lanes in spring, when it turns them white with its frothy flowers. In autumn and winter when bare and covered in frost, it feels more architectural. Our life-like version has a realistically floppy head, and a wire inside that means you can bend each stem into a natural arrangement.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The wire in the stem is tough so you can’t accidentally snap it. But you’ll need something powerful if you want to trim it down. We’ve found long-handled loppers (the ones for pruning shrubs and trees) or wire cutters do the trick.
The wire inside also means you can’t put your stem in water for long or it’ll rust. So if you’re arranging it with real flowers, bend the life-like stem up out of the water.