This vase's simple, shapely form is moulded from hard-wearing terracotta. The white and mossy green glaze is gently mottled throughout for a characterful, time-worn appearance. Whitton’s rustic feel lends itself to the kitchen, whether left empty or filled with utensils, and its generous opening can house plenty of lifelike blooms too.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Avoid abrasive cleaning products.
- Clean with a dampened e-cloth and follow up with a dry one.
Need to know
- This vase isn't watertight, so make sure to use only lifelike flowers and foliage rather than real ones.