- Made from 60% linen and 40% cotton.
- Woven and digitally printed in Britain.
- Old Rose colourway with sage green accents.
- Quince colourway with warm pink accents.
- Alpine colourway with soft pink accents.
- Large pattern repeat gives this fabric a soft fluidity.
- High Martindale score makes Odette suitable for upholstery, window dressings and cushions.
- Made with European Flax Certified linen and REACH compliant dyes.
"My inspiration for the design came from seeing a local church decorated with fruits and vegetables. I looked into this further and found that it’s a traditional way to celebrate the yearly harvest yield,” Beki tells us. “This sparked an idea. So, after referring to 18th-century etchings of harvest celebrations, I set up my own still-life display and began drawing. For Neptune I created a look with openness and space that’s in tune with classic textile design."