We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. We are searching for a Café Leader who’ll lead a naturally engaging small team of front of house and kitchen experts, so it’s your innate ability to get the very best out of people that’s the key ingredient here.
A little bit more about what we value highly:
- Aiming high – in operational and service excellence
- Doing the right thing – equally by your team and your customers
- Doing it together – by creating a sense of fun, enjoyment and engagement
- Being realistic – we just ask that you do your very best
And the key areas of responsibility:
- Service excellence – prepare, cook and present delicious dishes to delight the customer
- Brand standards – ensure all kitchen equipment is kept in excellent working condition and taking ownership of the kitchen operation in the absence of the Senior Kitchen Specialist
- Operational brilliance – maintain all health and safety standards within the kitchen whilst working closely with Neptune food consultants
- Customer experience – ensure each and every one of our customers have a memorable visit with our delicious food experiences
You and what you need
We want our customers to love our cafes as much as our stores, so we will be opening seven days a week meaning flexibility is essential. Ideally you will have experience working in a kitchen environment within hospitality, in addition, it would be fantastic if you held a Food Safety & Hygiene qualification. But above all what’s important to us is your eagerness to learn. Then, let us do the rest; our tailored induction planning, training and personal development is superb, after all that’s what sets us apart from the rest.
What we can offer
Not only do we offer a highly competitive salary but also a discretionary bonus scheme, pension and a great range of other benefits. Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary to us.