The Provenist Café is part of interiors brand Neptune. And at Neptune, we're all about doing things carefully and properly to make your home a happier place, and what better way to help you feel at home than putting food at the heart of it all? That's why we decided to open The Provenist.
With two Cafes already open, we're now looking for an organised and naturally curious Lead Provenist to lead our Cafes and evolve The Provenist brand, delivering a unique plant-based offering and an unparalleled customer experience. This position will be leading at least two Provenist locations, so you must be happy to travel. It's worth also mentioning that our customers love our Cafes so much that we open 7 days a week, so flexibility is essential.
You and what you need
- You'll be an experienced hospitality leader who exudes passion and pride in their work, perhaps having made your way through the ranks, learning areas of catering and hospitality
- You'll have a strong understanding of outstanding customer experience and the ability to drive that within the team
- You'll bring previous experience with menu development and innovation
And the key areas of responsibility:
- Lead and develop a café management team that deliver the very best experience to customers and their team
- Continual review of process and compliance
- Work closely with Marketing on brand principles, marketing materials and communications
- Lead supplier relationships and research trends and innovation, keeping The Provenist offering enticing
- Create and lead internal and external events, showcasing the best of The Provenist
What we can offer
We offer a stunning work environment, a high degree of autonomy, the opportunity to push the boundaries and do things differently, a competitive salary and a great range of other benefits. Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary to us if we've piqued your interest.
Find out a little more about us on our website, The Provenist .com or follow us on Facebook and Instagram.