Neptune by Appleyard is one of our fantastic partner store.
Here at Neptune we're a British-born and raised interiors and lifestyle brand who design and make furniture, lighting and accessories for your whole home and garden too! We believe our designs can make your life that little bit easier, happier and better and we always lead with heart.
You can find out more about us at Neptune.com, Instagram and Facebook.
The role and who we're looking for
Our Appleyard team is looking for a Home Specialist to join them.
Our Home Specialists are customer experience experts who wow on a daily basis through their brilliant service, in-depth product knowledge and genuine excitement for great design and interiors.
A day in the life of a Home Specialist will include:
- Sharing your product and brand knowledge to help our customers make considered purchases
- Promptly and accurately processing customers orders
- Maintaining the stores excellent presentation standards, while supporting with weekly deliveries
- Creating a welcoming environment that makes customers want to visit regularly
- Being a brand ambassador for Neptune
Our stores are open 7 days a week and so it's important that you'll have flexibility to work in the week and at weekends too.
What we can offer
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer you a beautiful work environment and a brilliant team to work with and learn from. We also offer a competitive salary, generous staff discount, a discretionary incentive scheme and many other great benefits.
Find out more and apply
If you have any queries about this role or what it's like to work at Neptune, or if you're ready to apply, please send your CV, a covering letter and details of your current salary to us.